Friday, February 18, 2011

So close ... and yet.

With the coughing still getting worse, I've been trying to think of things to make it less painful. I had the thought that maybe if I had a stiff shirt or something it would give me something to push against. Glancing around my living room, what did I spot but the corset that I started making in a costume workshop last year.

Frustration: having a partially made, lightly boned, custom fitted, Victorian (I think, I'm really bad with clothing periods) corset with no one to safety pin me into it (the grommets aren't done yet so it can't be laced). I'm going to console myself by thinking that this would be a bad idea anyway.

Also, please pray for the mom of a friend of mine. She is in the hospital with very serious pneumonia. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment